Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Magic Eraser is your friend!

There is no better product on the market to do your dirty work than the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser! This product has saved me more time and effort than anything I ever used. It is a block of cleaning lady love. You can buy the store brand, but they tear much easier and wear out quicker than the Magic Eraser. You don’t need extra cleaners, and you can use a little vinegar and warm water for eco-friendly funk fighting!
I have no idea what kind of science went into making the dang thing, but I can tell you this, THAT BAD BOY IS MAGIC! If you have funky, yucky, gunky baseboard, run a damp Magic Eraser on it and KAPOW...the funk is gone! Love me some Magic Eraser.
If you don't have one, go get one or a four pack. IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

Happy Scrubbing!
Tange, The Dean of Clean

P.S. I have not been paid, coerced, bribed or loved on by the makers of the Magic Eraser, but if they wanna hook a sister up, that is a whole nother hunk of funk...

1 comment: